Something new for Triumph’s Tigers for 2024. It’s about keeping your game on, especially as BMW also introduces its new range of mid-size track cars; especially his F 900 GS. Honda has also refreshed its Africa Twin and Moto-Guzzi is relaunching the Stelvio. In short, everyone is ahead.
With more power, torque, versatility and comfort, the new Tiger 900s aim to become the leader in mid-duty tractors in 2024. The new range includes the Tiger 900 GT, GT Pro and Rally Pro, each offering significant performance and refinement. properties.
The three-cylinder engine received a major update, including new parts. It delivers 13% more power compared to the previous generation, ie a maximum power of 108 horsepower and a higher torque of 90 Nm / 9.2 mkg. The new engine also offers more endurance at low revs. With its “T-Plane” and stepped ignition intervals, the Tiger 900 maintains its signature performance and sound while improving its performance throughout the rev range and reducing fuel consumption by 9%.
New active safety features improve versatility across the range, including improved braking for greater control and reduced stopping distances, and a new emergency deceleration warning system that activates the hazard lights in the event of heavy braking and automatically deactivates them when the vehicle moves away.
Triumph Tiger 900 GT Pro 2024
The indicators remain in “standby mode” for better visibility, especially at night or in bad weather. The new range also features a new 7-inch TFT display with new graphics and menu system, as well as a new USB-C cockpit charger and My Triumph Bluetooth connectivity as standard on all models.
The new driver’s seats are flatter and roomier, with both Pro models featuring heated seats specially designed for greater comfort over long distances. The saddle height is adjustable by 20mm on all models, and heated seats are available as an accessory to lower the seat height by a further 20mm. This allows the GT models to reach a seat height of up to 800 mm, which, combined with the narrow width, improves accessibility.
A new damped handlebar mounting system provides a more comfortable ride, and the improved Rally Pro steering position, with the handlebars moved 15mm closer, makes riding both seated and standing easier.
The 2024 range offers even more Tiger style with a new fairing in an integrated design that gives each bike an aggressive, adventure-oriented attitude. New, contemporary and vibrant colors and graphics complete the look.
Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro 2024
A new Akrapovic muffler tops the list of more than 50 accessories, and customers can choose from four bespoke accessory packages, the Performance, Protection, Trekker and Expedition packages.
The new series retains all the characteristics of the Tiger 900, which promises to be the best in its category:
– Optimized cornering ABS and traction control with IMU
– Up to six driving modes: Road, Rain, Sport and Off-Road, plus rider configuration for GT Pro and Rally Pro models and Off-Road Pro only for Rally Pro model.
– Fully LED lighting
– Triumph Shift Assist (GT Pro and Rally Pro)
– Heated grips and seats (GT Pro and Rally Pro)
– Dressers with backlight
– Tire pressure control system (GT Pro and Rally Pro)
– Brembo Stylema® Monoblock brakes
– The models are characterized by a high-class suspension:
– GT features a fully adjustable 45mm Marzocchi inverted fork, rear suspension with manually adjustable preload and rebound, 180mm of front and 170mm rear travel – GT Pro features a fully adjustable 45mm Marzocchi inverted fork, rear suspension with electronically adjustable preload and rebound , 180 mm front and 170 mm rear fork travel.
– The Rally Pro features a fully adjustable 45mm Showa inverted fork and fully adjustable rear suspension with 240mm of travel at the front and 230mm at the rear.
– Adjustable windshield and 20 mm adjustable seat height
– 20 liter fuel tank
Triumph Tiger 900 GT 2024
The Tiger 900 Rally is no longer offered. Now the range is centered around 3 models. The Tiger 900 GT will be priced from 14,395 euros, the Tiger 900 GT Pro from 16,195 euros and the Tiger 900 Rally Pro from 17,195 euros. Orders can be placed now through Triumph dealers and the bikes will be delivered from early 2024.
Information and image credits: Triumph
“Falls down a lot. Writer. Passionate alcohol maven. Future teen idol. Hardcore music practitioner. Food fanatic. Devoted travel fan.”