The highly anticipated 2023 is scheduled today. ICC World Cup Final between India and Australia. The match will be played at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad. India booked their place in the final after a convincing 70-run win over New Zealand.
The excitement for this match is huge, especially in India. This is evident from the increase in round trip fares from major Indian cities to Ahmedabad. November 19 and 20 prices have increased tenfold, with fares exceeding 80,000 rupees, which is more expensive than round-trip tickets to many popular European destinations.
Several dignitaries and cricketing legends are expected to grace the match. Prime Minister Narendra Modi, World Cup-winning captains Kapil Dev and MS Dhoni and even Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese are expected to attend. Cricket legends like Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag and Yuvraj Singh are also likely to be present.
When and where to watch
The final match will start at 14:00. (IST) and the draw will be held at 1:30 p.m. The match will be streamed live on the Disney+ Hotstar mobile app for free. TV or laptop viewers will need a Disney+ Hotstar subscription. The match will also be telecast on Star Sports Network. You can tune in to the following channels to watch the match: Star Gold SD, SS1 Tamil SD+HD, SS1 Telugu SD+HD, Star Maa Gol, SS1 Kannada SD and Star Suvarna Plus.
How to watch in different countries
- Afghanistan: Ariana TV and Ariana News, Ariana TV website and www.sportsafghan-wireless.com
- Australia: Fox Sports 501 and Channel 9 HD, 9GemHD, FoxtelGo, FoxtelNOW and Kayo/9Now
- Bangladesh: GTV, BTV, T Sports, Rabbithole
- Canada: Willow TV, Disney+ Hotstar
- Caribbean: ESPN and ESPN2, ESPN Play Caribbean
- Central and South America and Mexico: ESPN+
- Maldives, Nepal, Bhutan: SS1 (HD+HD), SS1 Hindi (SD+HD), SS1 Tamil, SS1 Telugu, SS1 Kannada, SS2 (HD+SD), Yupp TV
- Malaysia: Astro Cricket, Yupp TV
- New Zealand: Sky Sport.
- Pakistan: PTV Sports, www.ptvsports.pk, Daraz, Tapmad, JazzPakistan A-Sports, ARY ZAP
- Singapore: HubSports 4 and HubSports 5, simulating their linear channels on StarHub TV+
- Sri Lanka: Sirasa TV, Dialog TV and Event TV, www.kiki.lk and Kiki App
- South Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa: SuperSport Stand and SuperSport Cricket, SuperSport App
- UK: Sky Sports Cricket, Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Mix, SkyGO + Sky Sports App
- US: WillowTV, an ESPN+ app
Teams to the finals
The Indian team in 2023 World Cup includes Rohit Sharma, Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul (Sun), Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Shardul Thakur, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Siraj, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Kumar Ishan Kishan Yadav and Prasid .
The Australian team It consists of David Warner, Travis Head, Mitchell Marsh, Steven Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Josh Inglis (wk), Glenn Maxwell, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa and Josh Hazlewood.
Also Read: ‘We gave everyone clarity on role’: Rohit Sharma on team preparation ahead of World Cup
Also Read: ‘India should win…’: Astrologer’s prediction for World Cup final against Australia
“Bacon fanatic. Social media enthusiast. Music practitioner. Internet scholar. Incurable travel advocate. Wannabe web junkie. Coffeeaholic. Alcohol fanatic.”