Virat Kohli is one of the greatest batsmen to ever live and still has a lot of cricket left in the tank as the ever reliable right-handed batsman from Delhi continues to break records after records every year. But it's not just his batting that entertains viewers and fans across the globe, but also his part-time antics with his hilarious bowling action as the right-handed 'QUICK' bowler even managed to scalp a few wickets. international cricket and some of them are legends of the game. Let's look at it:
Right Hand Is Wrong, Inswing Menace ft. Virat Kohli
1. Kevin Pietersen: Virat Kohli's first ever international wicket was England all-rounder Kevin Pietersen, who he bowled in a T20 match between India and England in 2011.
2. Alastair Cook: Virat Kohli's second international wicket was England legend Alastair Cook, whom he dismissed in the 2011 India-England ODI.
3. Craig Kieswetter: Virat's third international wicket came against England when he dismissed young sensation Craig Kieswetter in an ODI match.
4. Brendon McCullum: Virat's fourth international wicket is the legendary Wicker Kiwi batsman Brendom McCullum, who scored in the ODI match against New Zealand.
5. Quinton De Kock: Virat's fifth wicket is recently former South African legendary opener Quinton De Kock, who scored in the ODI match against South Africa.
6. Samit Patel: Virat's sixth wicket is from former England all-rounder Samit Patel, whom he overtook in the ODI match against England.
7. Mohammad Hafeez: Virat's seventh wicket came against Pakistan in the 2012 T20 World Cup when he dismissed Mohammad Hafeez.
8. Johnson Charles: Virat's eighth wicket came against West Indies in the 2016 T20 World Cup when he dismissed Johnson Charles in the semi-final.
9. Scott Edwards: Virat's last international wicket came against the Netherlands in the 2023 ODI World Cup when he dismissed Dutch captain Scott Edwards.
“Internet evangelist. Twitter fanatic. Hardcore entrepreneur. Incurable analyst. Extreme food junkie. Unapologetic tv maven. Reader.”