Digital greetings are very popular. Germans also like to send their wishes via WhatsApp and Co on New Year's Day! Here you can easily download the most beautiful sayings and graphics for the New Year.
Digital greetings via WhatsApp, Telegram and Co. are very popular – and rightly so New Year. Small graphics that make the addressee smile with a greeting, saying or poem are especially popular. We have collected some New Year wishes for you that you can copy, download and send to your family, friends and acquaintances.
Digital New Year Greetings on WhatsApp: Popular Sayings, Poems and Quotes for New Year 2024
If you don't want to send photos, you can simply send a poem or quote on New Year's Day.
- Resolution for the coming year: love more, laugh and enjoy!
- Here's to a new favorite year with many favorite people and many favorite moments.
- I wish you happiness, health and 365 wonderful days in the New Year.
- Good year! May all your dreams come true.
- I look forward to another year with you and every moment we share.
- I also wish you the best of luck in the world in 2024.
- We wish you and your family a happy New Year.
- A difficult year is coming to an end. Things can only get better today. On the way to an excellent year 2024!
- To everyone who sent me greetings and good luck on New Year's Eve last year: thank you, but it didn't help at all. Better send me money or gas coupons for 2024!
- If the new year begins as the old one ended, things can be happy!
- You don't need new resolutions, your old ones are still unused. Good news!
New Year greetings for 2024 on WhatsApp with sayings and poems
In addition to sayings and poems, pictures with New Year's wishes are also very popular. We have collected some for you which you can easily download by clicking on the magnifying glass.
You can find more graphics on our website Pinterest board.
We wish you a happy New Year!
#Greeting #New #best #sayings #for #new #year #for #WhatsApp
“Falls down a lot. Writer. Passionate alcohol maven. Future teen idol. Hardcore music practitioner. Food fanatic. Devoted travel fan.”